Online Church Ministry
Being the Online Church
We are so grateful for the technology and media that connects us and allows us to virtually gather because it gives us the ability to build relationships with you. Our Online Church Ministry’s calling is to provide worship that you can engage in and be a part of, not just watch. But that’s only the beginning—we also want to encourage you to grow in relationships, find ways to serve, and join us in Mission Partnership, because we believe being an active part of a church body will enrich your life by deepening your relationship with God and others.
Here are ways you can build community and relationships no matter your geographical location or your season in life.
Gather for Worship & Fellowship
We encourage you to worship with others, whether that’s family, friends, or your online community. Here are some ways you can do that:
- Worship online with loved ones and friends! Invite friends and family to worship with you through our live stream. Coordinate a time that works for everyone and worship together online. After worship, use FaceTime, Zoom, or Messenger to video chat about the worship. Go ahead and share a meal or cup of coffee while you enjoy time together.
- Worship together with loved ones and friends! Do you have friends and family in the area? If it is safe to do so, coordinate a time to worship and invite them to worship at your home. You can share a meal or coffee after the service too.
- Worship with us using Facebook Live! Chat and worship with us. When you join us, make sure to let us know in the comments who you are and where you are worshipping from. We want to get to know you too!
Serve our Neighbors
We encourage all people to serve others. Through His life and ministry Jesus modeled serving and loving others. Through the act of service, God uses us to reach others with His hope and love. Serving not only blesses others, but in return we are blessed with gratitude, love, and a renewed hope unlike any other. You can serve right where you are. Here are some ways to get started:
- Find ways to serve in your community! Look for organizations where you can serve people in your own community. Check out our “Being a Neighbor During COVID-19” resource below.
- Practice the act of service in your daily life! You can serve loved ones, strangers, co-workers, you name it. Ask God to open your eyes to opportunities to serve others and share God’s love and hope with those around you.
Here is our Google Doc of ways we can be a neighbor during the COVID-19 pandemic. The document will automatically update as more opportunities come in.