WHERE DO I REGISTER FOR FAITH KIDS?
You may register your child(ren) online here.
Or you may register when you arrive at Faith on Sunday morning by stopping by the Kids Check-in table in the Gathering Place (outside the worship space).
HOW DO I CHECK-IN MY CHILD?
- Please download the the KidCheck App from the App Store or Google Play Store to create, manage, and update your account right on your mobile device.
We’ve chosen KidCheck as our children’s check-in solution to bring you the best check-in experience and to allow us to partner with you to keep your children safe.
- Create your account from the comfort of home; it’s simple and will only take a few minutes. Creating your account prior to worship helps us have a smooth transition and helps your first check-in go more quickly so you can get on your way.
- Once you’ve created your account, simply use your 10-digit phone number to check-in with us.
- Additionally, we’re excited to share we will be using KidCheck Express Check-In, which allows you to check-in right from your own phone – no waiting in line, no check-in station! You will need to check in for the first time with your 10 digit phone number at a check-in station. Then after that you can use Express Check-In, using these few simple steps:
- 1. Download the KidCheck App (as noted above)
2. Start check-in on your phone – from home, the car, the parking lot…
3. Complete check-in upon arrival by tapping the green submit button on your phone
4. Pick up your printed name tag and guardian receipt labels
- Check in occurs in both the Gathering Place and The Love To The Max Center.
- Head over to the Love to the Max Center (LTTMC) before worship begins.
- The Faith Kids Assistance will check them in.
- You can head back over to the sanctuary for worship.
- Or at the beginning of worship an announcement will be made and your child can walk over to the LTTMC with a Faith Kids Assistant.
WHERE DO I DROP OFF AND PICK UP MY CHILD?
If you would like to commune as a family you can check in and drop off in the Gathering Place with a Faith Kids Disciple. Pick up your child(ren) in the Love To The Max Center.
If you would like to have your kids go directly to Faith Kids you can check them in and drop them off in the Love To The Max Center and then pick them up in the Love To The Max Center.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE WORSHIP AT FAITH KIDS?
Kids praise songs, prayers, Lord's Prayer, reading a Bible story, interactive lesson that shares the Bible story, and offering. Worship is led by adult and teenage volunteers. All volunteers are trained and screened regularly.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE SMALL GROUP TIME?
At Faith Kids we gather for worship arts followed by God’s story time. We then pray as a group and finish with another song. We then go into a time of snack and then an activity or craft.
DO WE NEED TO BRING ANYTHING WITH OUR KIDS WHILE THEY ARE IN PRESCHOOL CLASSES?
Kids move to a preschool room when they are potty trained, so no diaper bag is needed unless your child is still in a pull-up.
CAN I BRING A SNACK FROM HOME FOR MY CHILD TO ENJOY?
For the safety of all kids, outside food is not allowed in the rooms. At each nursery and preschool service, your child will receive a snack. We serve Cheerios and Rice Chex. If your child has a food allergy, we ask that you alert us in advance, or during drop-off.
DO I NEED TO LET YOU KNOW ABOUT MY CHILD’S FOOD ALLERGY?
HOW WILL I BE NOTIFIED IF MY CHILD NEEDS ME?
We will text you alerting you if there is a need. Our team will only contact you if your child is ill or has an immediate need.